What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about your computer or a user browsing habits, manage user access to restricted areas of the website… etc.
Cookies of Analysis
These are those that enable monitoring and analysis of user behavior on our website. The information collected is used for the measurement of the activity of users on the web and profiling of navigation of the users, with the aim of improving the web, as well as products and services offered.
The cookies used on this website, are used by the legal responsible of this web page, and for the following services or providers of services:
Below are the Cookies used on the website www.ccparccentral.com:
- __cfduid: Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings for each client.
- __zlcmid (ZOPIM): These are cookies used by the ZOPIM tool to allow live chat with customer service.
- _icl_current_language: This cookie is used to remember the language that the user has selected and show-it contents in the same language throughout the navigation. Expires after 24 hours.
- csrftoken: Security cookie during the sending of data through the forms on the web.
- wordpress_logged_in: his cookie is necessary for WordPress, since it remembers whether you are authenticated or not to the website while browsing between the pages.
- wordpress_sec: Used as a key to control a user’s access to a WordPress service.
- wp-settings-3, wp-settings-time-3: This cookie verifies who you are and if you are already logged into the website or not.
How can I disable or delete Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In the following links you will find additional information about the settings of cookies in different browsers.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647