Who is responsible for the treatment?
SUBCOMMUNITY OF OWNERS C.C. PARC CENTRAL
Adress: Avenue Vidal I Barraquer 15-17 Postbox 117, 43005 Tarragona
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team, manage user access to restricted areas of the web … etc.
What cookies are used on the Parc Central website?
- Necessary Cookies:
- _icl_current_language: Personalization cookie, used to remember the language chosen by the user and show the content of the web in this same language. Its duration is 24 hours.
- Analytical Cookies (Google):
- __utmt: It is used to limit the percentage of requests. Its duration is 10 minutes.
- __utmc: This cookie is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted with the __ UTMB cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit. Its duration is the duration of the session.
- __utmv: It is used to store data on custom visitor variables. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the _setVar method removed. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. Its duration is 2 years.
- Analytical Cookies (Facebook):
- _fbp: Used by Facebook, to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time auctions of third-party advertisers, among others. Its duration is 24 hours.
What is the purpose for which Parc Central treats cookies linked to personal data?
Parc Central makes only statistical use of the information it collects through cookies, to analyze the number of visits our website receives and the generic origin of these visits.
Parc Central does not use this data for the realization of individualized profiles of its users.
The legitimacy of this treatment is your consent.
Will you have the possibility to withdraw consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for this specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
If you want to edit your preferences, click here Preferences
Is there international data transfer?
Googles Analytics cookies are stored on servers in the US, by Google Inc., so that international data transfer to this country can be made.
Google Inc, is certified in the EU-US Privacy Shield, according to Commission Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of July 12, 2016, so it is considered to have an adequate level of protection , in accordance with article 45.1 of the GDPR.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In the following links you will find additional information about the cookie configuration options in the different browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Where can I exercise my rights?
The exercise of rights must be done in writing by attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and send it to the address at the beginning of this policy. Likewise, we offer you models for your exercise, which can be collected at our facilities.
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to complain to the Control Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or using the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.