- 1.- Sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL, in fulfillment of the law 34/2002, of 11th July, services of the society of information and electronic commerce, informs that: -Its name is Sub-Community of owners C.C. PARC CENTRAL
– NIF: H43505239
– Contact phone number: 977 228 797
– Address: Avenue Vidal I Barraquer 15-17, 43005 Tarragona
– Is registered in the Property Registry Number 1 of Tarragona, volume 1751 folio 210 finca 65.460
– e-mail address contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2.- Also, sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL has adopted the measures and levels of security required in the organic law 15/1999, of 13rd of December, on Personal Data (LOPD) and other regulations according to the data stores and use. Procedures, standards and measures may be susceptible of improvement as a result of future changes in the information of the responsible for the file system. Also, may be affected to modifications made on current legislation relating to data protection.
• 3 SUB-COMMUNITY OF OWNERS C.C.- PARC CENTRAL has implemented all the technical measures at its disposal to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information collected through the Web page www.ccparccentral.com
• 4.- The information gathered by the sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL of different users who visit and interact with pages and sections in www.ccparccentral.com, will be registered in an automated file, property of a sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL, registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
• 5.- The purpose of the collection and treatment of data will be the management of the registry of users of the website, the suggestions and requests of information (in respect of the rental of premises, assignment of spaces, etc) carried out via the different contact forms, and job applications made through the web page, as well as eventually, to contact the user who visits and completes the existing forms on the Web site, now or in the future, for issues arising from the particular commercial relationship that is established between both parties and the sending of commercial communications, always related with the services or products of the sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL or the associated companies of the same sector.
• 6.- Sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL, communicate data to the different stores located in the Shopping Centre, with the purpose of manage the processes of personnel selection.
• 7.- Filling the forms, sending emails or using other communication mechanisms offered in www.ccparccentral.com involve the user’s express consent to the processing of Personal Data by sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL, with the purposes expressed in section 5, and the express authorization of the communication of data in the terms of section 6.
• 8. Any user who want, can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition pursuant to the provisions of the organic law 15/1999, of 13rd of December, on data of Personal character (LOPD) and other regulations applicable to the effect, by sending a signed written request, including name, surname and photocopy of the ID card or other valid document requesting the exercise of those rights you want, to sub-community of owners C.C. PARC CENTRAL, Avenue Vidal I Barraquer 15-17, 43005 Tarragona. This service will be free of charge to the applicant.
• 9.- When a user accesses the web page of the sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL may be registration of parameters such as the IP address of the connecting user, the pages visited, the date and time of the connection…, that does not pretend to in any case a purpose that is not merely statistical. Any other personal data such as name, address, phone, email… that can not be obtained with the mere fact of browsing the pages on a Web site, will not be available for the sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL if the user does not provide it in a form prepared for such purpose.
• 10.- Sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website or in configuration and presentation thereof.
• 11.- Sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Website or its content, nor that it is updated, although it will use all measures at its disposal to avoid or remedy.
• 12.- Sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content displayed in connection to third party links that are referenced in the web.
• 13.- The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the injury of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL, give rise to the legally established responsibilities. Both access to this web and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person involved.
• 14.- Sub-community of OWNERS OF the C. C. PARC CENTRAL is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system as a result of the presence of virus in the computer used to connect to the services and contents of www.ccparccentral.com of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
• Parc Central, © 2016.